Card Access to Instrument Rooms
Following instrument training, make sure you get access to all the instrument areas. There is nothing worse than your experiment being ready to be run and you cannot get into the room. Click HERE or contact the 5 people below, and copy & paste into an email, providing the following 6 pieces of information:
1. I need access to all these locations: HSE3, HSW542, S854, HSW10, HSW11, HSW1209, and S1456.
2. Whose lab do you work in?
3. Why do you need access to the facility?
4. How long you need access for (end date and year)?
5. Provide your UCSF Employee ID number (9 digits).
6. Have a picture (any file format) of the front and back of your UCSF ID. It helps to include the numbers on your ID if they are hard to read.
For access to HSE3, HSW542, S854, HSW10, HSW11, HSW1209, and S1456, please email the following 5 people:
All instruments are located at:
513 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143
Instruments are housed in the following rooms:
Do not leave a voicemail on any of these phone numbers as no one checks it. To reach Flow Core staff, contact us.